Monday, March 5, 2007

More than this, baby

Still dying slowly
somehow manage hard to ease the pain away
still dancing the dance of the death
but its gotta take more than this to kill me..
to destroy my faith in myself

Empty.. the feeling i know best
woke up empty, go to bed empty
laugh and cry, talking to my soul
i feel empty inside..

I cant explain this feeling
i feel lifeless yet i dont want to die
i feel lonely yet i dont want you here
i feel empty but i feel better off alone..somehow
i feel tired but i am restless
im fighting this feeling again and again.. and i dont know how long it will take me to stand up again.. brush off the dust.. pick up whats left.. and move on.. and show you what i made of..

i dont know..

all i know is
it takes
more than this
to kill me off the chapter
and more than this
to wipe me out of the way
more than this, baby

No comments: