WARNING: BORING POST AHEAD
Read at own risk
Yay for the long weekend!
Even tho technically i've only got 1 day off for a 4 day weekend, i'm feeling very excited! Haven't had any day off for years.. ^_* been working my ass off 7 days a week. So, YAY again for long weekend~~~
Its April! APRIL??!! Damn, i havent even list down my new year's resolution for 2010 and its already. In fact, i should really be listing this down. Right Now. Better late than never?
- Spend more quality time with LL
- Invest more on stuff that matters
- which mean Cutting Spending on cheapy stuffs like cheap seasonal SUPRE stuff
- Setting up budget for food
- Less KFC and Hungry Jack's --> this is a bit of a challenge, unfortunately
- WTF!!!! this resolution thing is SHIT BORING.
Why do I even need resolution when all i want is to save more so i can afford a new SLR camera, a new house and a lawyer for our case
7 years ago