Friday, June 26, 2009

Death of a Mega Pop Icon

It was 9am when my sis woke me up just to break the news that MJ passed away. Still curling up inside my blanket, my first reaction was blinking my eyes and asked her "Says who?" " It was in the news" she answered. It can't be true, i was thinking to myself. It must be a dream.. I'm still in bed. Tried to sleep again, and I woke up just few mins later and sit in front of the TV. For God's sake, its not a joke!

The iconic King of Pop has left us for good. Like the rest of the world, I was shocked beyond words.. The last time I felt such grief and loss was the death of Princess Diana..and we're so not ready for this.. he is just not any celebrity, he is not just a pop star, he is "a" Michael Jackson.

May your soul rest in peace.
Your life is a celebration to the world
We loved you and always will
Michael Jackson (1958-2009)

No comments: